Thursday 4 April 2013

Worry Wart #12
















































The doctor gave me Propranolol with the instructions 'try to take them before situations that you might panic in.' I had told him I'd become scared of going to cinemas (I had recently left Inglourious Basterds through the trailers in a fit of a panic attack) and cafe's, restaurants and pubs were becoming a no-no! But I just couldn't predict when I would panic accurately. And so I can't say it worked for me. Had I taken one every day instead (I would revisit Propranolol in combination with another drug way, waaay later!) maybe I would have have been ok.

I tried to stay herbal for months! I remember thinking that it wasn't a real problem if I was taking something herbal for it... but I was a nutter if it was prescribed drugs! Silly way of thinking, if you need help - you need help. End of! :D

I do enjoy a nice cup of camomile tea and a sit down. mmmmmm. To read from the beginning click here! :D

No comments: